Brushable Ceramic White
Low-viscosity, alumina-filled, brushable epoxy compound, when applied to a 15-20 mil coating, provides a smooth protective barrier against wear, abrasion, corrosion, erosion, and chemical attack.
- Temperature range up to 350°F
- 3 colors (red blue white) to insure uniform coating
- White is NSF-certified for use in potable water applications
- Low-friction surface reduces turbulence, wear, and cavitation
- Red and white formulas are acceptable for use in meat and poultry plants
- Outstanding chemical resistance to acids, solvents, and alkalis
- Open Time: 21 Minutes
- Gap Fill: .0625" - .075"
- Color: White
- Mix Ratio: 8:5:1/5:6:1
- Unit Size: 2lb
- Cure Time: 16 Hours
Only available in North & South America