A low viscosity threadlocking liquid that wicks along the threads of preassembled fasteners to secure them in place. Since it is applied after assembly, preventive maintenance procedures are simplified. Ideal for fasteners ranging from #2 to 1/2 inch (2.2 to 12mm) in size. Localized heating and hand tools are needed for disassembly. Mil-Spec (S-46163A) Type III, Grade R.
- Prevents vibration loosening
- Penetrating (Wicking) Green
- Use on pre-assembled fastener assemblies up to 1/2
- Heat required for removal
- Mil-Spec (S-46163A) Type III, Grade R