Two-part methacrylate adhesive designed for structural bonding of thermoplastic, metal, and composite assemblies. MA320 is an excellent choice for composite bonding applications in the transportation, marine, wind energy, and engineering construction industries because of its high strength and durability.
- Excellent choice for composite bonding applications in the transportation, marine, wind energy.
- High strength and durability.
- Requires minimal surface preparation.
- Provides superior toughness, even at low temperatures.
- Color: Off-White, White, Black
- Mix Ratio: 10:1
- Shear Strength: 1500-2000
- Adhesive: A: 135,000-175,000
- Activator: B: 30,000-70,000
- Working Time Min: 8
- Working Time Max: 12
- Fixture Time Min: 25
- Fixture Time Max: 30
- Tensile Strength Min: 1700
- Tensile Strength Max: 2200
- Tensile Elongation Min: 60
- Tensile Elongation Max: 100