Frequently Asked Questions
- EPOCAST 36®: Barcol Hardness: min. 40
- EPOCAST 36-P: Barcol Hardness: min. 30
- TG7B Paste: Barcol hardness: 30-34 Barcol
- TG7B Liquid: Barcol hardness: 40-50 Barcol
- EPOCAST 36®: 12 mm – 100 mm
- For exceptions, please complete our Technical Service form for further assistance.
We recommend the following for calculations:
- EPOCAST MARINE Handbook
- Barcol Tester 934-1 / Barcol Test shims 43-48
- Release Agent: https://www.gebr-barth.de/
- Foam Rubber https://www.gebr-barth.de/ or
- Global Alignment http://www.globalalignment.de/
- Primer S https://www.gebr-barth.de/ or Euroteam https://www.euroteambauchemie.de/
- Cleaner from https://www.gebr-barth.de/
- 100 m Glass silk tape Rowing 10 cm / wide https://www.gebr-barth.de/
The product information you are looking for can be found on our Safety Data Sheets Page.
Do you have more detailed product information available, such as mix ratio, operating temperatures, and application instructions?
These specifications can be found on our Technical Data Sheets Page.
Products can be purchased through our distributor network. Click here to find the distributor closest to you.