Densit® WearSpray is suitable for wear protection of large areas and system components with complex geometric shapes exposed to moderate to severe wear.
Densit® WearSpray can be sprayed both horizontally, vertically and overhead. Installation capacity can easily be more than 100m2 a day and a rebound loss of less than 1% of the material only.
Densit® WearSpray 500 wear resistant linings provide excellent protection against moderate wear at temperatures up to 400°C (750°F).
Examples of plant equipment and system components lined with Densit® WearSpray:
- Grinding mills for clinker, cement, slag and coal
- Pneumatic conveyor systems for cement, slag and coal
- Dust extraction equipment
- Static and dynamic separators
- Cyclones; flash; chutes etc.