EPOCAST F is a two-component resin system enriched with high-grade fillers. It is designed for use wherever there is a need to join different components and ensure a permanently flexible seal. Low heat production during the curing process even under high chock conditions, and smooth, pore-free surfaces are the outstanding features of this product.
- Low viscosity
- Simple to use
- Long processing time (pot life)
- Extraordinary smooth surface after
- Low exothermic reaction temperature
- Curing even in hig humid ambient atmosphere
- Protection against splash water (e.g. in combination with EPOCAST 36®)