Heavy-bodied, black, elastomeric rubber provides instant seal. Superior flexibility and adhesion accommodates joint movement. Excellent oil and transmission fluid resistance. Noncorrosive. Low odor. Low volatility. Used on OEM assembly lines. Temperature range of -75°F to 450°F (-59°C to 232°C) continuous, 500°F (260°C) intermittent.
- Eliminate costly inventory of cut gaskets
- Easily makes cut gaskets in all shapes and sizes
- Instant low pressure seal
- Cures to a heavy bodied, black elastomeric rubber
- Excellent oil resistance
- Temperature range of -75°F to 450°F (-59°C to 232°C) continuous