Trowelable, 100% solids, tear-resistant urethane compound used to line and repair process equipment exposed to impact abrasion, vibration, expansion, and contraction.
- Cures to a tough, medium-hard rubber (Hardness 87 Shore A)
- Easy-to-mix; smoothly trowels
- Service temperatures to 180°F in dry environments and 120°F in wet environments
- Bonds to metal, concrete, rubber, wood, and fiberglass surfaces
- Used with Flexane® primers for maximum adhesion to metal, rubber, and concrete surfaces
- Open Time: 20 Minutes
Only available in North & South America