Advanced two-part methacrylate adhesive designed for structural bonding of metals without primers. In addition, Plexus MA832 does a superb job of bonding thermoplastic and composite assemblies with little to no surface preparation.
- Medium working time 12 – 16 mins
- Primerless adhesion to many metals, most thermoplastics and composites.
- Exceptional strength and elongation which allows for bonding of dissimilar materials
- Excellent fatigue resistance, impact resistance and toughness
- Excellent environmental resistance to salt spray and other environmental factors
- Raw metals Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Raw Steel, etc.
- Coated metals Powdercoated or E-coated Metals
- Thermoplastics ABS/ ABS Blends, Acrylics, PBT, Polycarbonate, Rigid PVC, TPU
- Composites DCPD, FRP, Gelcoat, Phenolics, Epoxy Based Composites, RIM
- Color: Gray
- Mix Ratio: 10:1
- Shear Strength: 2,000-2,800 psi (13.8 – 19.3 MPa)
- Adhesive: A: 80,000-130,000 cP
- Activator: B: 35,000-80,000 cP
- Working Time Min: 12 minutes
- Working Time Max: 16 minutes
- Fixture Time Min: 55 minutes
- Fixture Time Max: 60 minutes
- Tensile Strength Min: 2,700 psi (18.6 MPa)
- Tensile Strength Max: 3,000 psi (20.7 MPa)
- Tensile Elongation Min: 30 %
- Tensile Elongation Max: 60 %