Two-part methacrylate adhesive designed for structural bonding of galvanized metal assemblies. Combined at a 1:1 ratio, Plexus MA8110 is a fast-curing system. Plexus MA8110 is designed primarily for bonding galvanized coated metals, in particular Hot Dipped G90 and G60.
- Primerless adhesion to metals (including hot dipped galvanized), most thermoplastics and composites.
- Has exceptional strength and elongation which allows for bonding of dissimilar materials
- Excellent fatigue resistance, impact resistance and toughness
- Easy to Use 1:1 ratio product
- Lower odor formula
- Excellent environmental resistance to salt spray and other environmental factors
- Raw metals Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Raw Steel, etc.
- Coated metals Hot Dipped Galvanized, Electrogalvanized, Powdercoated or E-coated Metals
- Thermoplastics ABS/ ABS Blends, Acrylics, Polyamides/Nylons, PBT, Polycarbonate, Rigid PVC, TPU
- Composites DCPD, FRP, Gelcoat, Phenolics, Epoxy Based Composites, RIM
- Color: Gray
- Mix Ratio: 1:1
- Shear Strength: 1,800 – 2,400 psi (12.4 – 16.5 MPa)
- Adhesive: 40,000 – 70,000 cP
- Activator: 40,000 – 70,000 cP
- Working Time Min: 8 minutes
- Working Time Max: 12 minutes
- Fixture Time Min: 35 minutes
- Fixture Time Max: 50 minutes
- Tensile Strength Min: 3,100 psi (21.4 MPa)
- Tensile Strength Max: 3,600 psi (24.8 MPa)
- Tensile Elongation Min: 40 %
- Tensile Elongation Max: 70 %